9 Wittman Avenue, Mildura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 9 Wittman Avenue, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0417 867 513
E : email@example.com
* It has light flooding in through large windows and the living areas benefit from high raked ceilings
* The neat kitchen has a 900mm gas cook top, dishwasher and ample storage
* Additional features include walk in robe & en suite to the main bedroom, split system units and underfloor heating
* The backyard is fully fenced and has a paved, undercover entertainment area - offering both a garden shed in the yard and a larger storage area adjoining the double carport
* Well located only 750m (approx.) from Mildura Centre Plaza and 800m (approx.) from the Senior College
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 676m2 (approx.)
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
Walk in robe to master, BIR's to others
2 bathrooms (one en suite to master)
Dishwasher, gas cook top & electric oven
Paved & covered outdoor area
Brick construction / iron roof
Electric hot water
Storage area (enclosed & adjoining carport)
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
Vendor Statement & Other Information
The Vendor Statement for this property is accessible by clicking on the download link below
Should you wish to place an offer on this property click on link below to download the offer template and print.
Email or fax your offer to the selling agent.
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
Born and raised in Robinvale I was a keen and well known sportsman, winning the McLeod Medal in my first year of senior football at the tender age of 16 under the guidance of Coach, VFL and Richmond legend Mike Bowden.
I moved to Mildura in 1981 starting a career in Journalism at the Mildura Midweek while playing football for the Mildura Football Club, before coaching the Red Cliffs Football Club to a premiership in 1985 the same year I began my career at Wright Real Estate.
With over 25 years experience in the Real Estate industry and a Director of First National Collie & Tierney, real estate is my passion.
I have four children - sons Ben, Adam and Zane and daughter Tara and I am also a proud grandparent.
With no less than four members of my family in the Real Estate Industry you could say it is in my blood and I offer my clients a wealth of knowledge and experience mixed with enthusiasm and passion.